
Many people try and try to fit in and some do all they can to achieve it. This a a Social Issue many teens go through in thier life. They want to feel important and they want to have friends no matter what the cost is. I have little cousins and I don't want them to fall into this category. I don't want them to feel obligated to do things just so that they can have friends. The people who make you do things just so they can be your friends, are and will never be your real friends. A friendship doesn't have to cost anything just because your different.
I chose this issue because I know it is really a problem in the world. Just because someone is different doesn't make them any less of a person. Rejection is a very bad feeling and that's what im trying to make out of this picture. I think I did a very good job and I think I made it clear on how rejection is and feels like. Being different makes you unique and who you really are, that's what stands you out from the rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment