Thursday, November 13, 2008

Huanted Chavez

For this project that we did we were expected to make Chavez as huanted as we possibly could. When we were told to do so I thought this was going to be so easy! Little did I know it was going to be the complete opposite and I found myself stuck at times because I wanted to make it perfect and creative. My idea was to make a part of Chavez huanted with two ghost's roaming the school. The most difficult decision was to choose the right ghost's and put them in places that would look good for them to appear in. The difficult thing was to put myself in the picture and make myself look like I was trying to hide and keep myself away in a distance from them. I think I did well on making the place scary and in the brightness and light and contrast. Overall I think I did ok in this project. I could have done much beter if I worked more hard in it and if I had more time. I tried to make it creative but it was hard to do that because everything had to be scary and in the right place. Other then that I enjoyed working in this project!

No comments: