I chose this personal metaphor because I believe that love is just like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases everywhere it goes. I transformed myself into a butterfly because im the type of person that can bring a smile to anybody. Many people that know me would say the same thing, a butterfly brings happiness to people when they see it. As it flutters and passes by you can't help but wonder how a little thing so small can form a smile upon your face. As it gently lands on a flower or on you, you also wonder how a little thing can make you appreciate life. That's why I chose this personal metaphor, I know I'm like a butterfly. I show people that even though life gets tough, you have to always look on the positive side. Someone very close to me showed me that I could see life in two different ways. He also showed me to look at the world and life in a whole new view. A butterfly so tiny in a big world, yet its beauty captures the heart.
I think that this project came out really good in only the little time we had to create it. I would have wished we had more time to work on it a little more. I really did a good job on making my wings and making the sparkle trail. I like how that came out! One thing I would have done a little better on was having a little more design on my wings. Again I really couldn't do much because of the time we had but I put my own design on my wings so that it would go good with my personal metaphor. Probably the most difficult thing that I had to do, was where to get started! When I got all my pictures and my ideas I then had to put it on the computer..that's where I froze for a little. Then I started putting the pieces together like a puzzle and it started coming along! I feel very proud of my artwork, I think I did a very beautiful job in the little time that was given. Out of all of my artworks I think this comes in second place! I really think I did my best and I know I out did myself with this final project of the year..overall Im happy with how it came out!

2 comments:
Stephanie is a butterfly.
That is very cool, the work you did on it really show.
Good work! :D
I love the flower! and the colors are very cute =]
Post a Comment