Welcome to my online Senior Year 2008-2009 Digital Photography Portfolio! From this semester you will find many of my artworks that I have worked on. Some of the things you will find here are pictures that capture the essence and capture the attention that form memories. I have worked on so many things, from doing a Group Collaboration to Shutter Speed. Projects such as Surrelism to Personal Metaphors and many more. I feel very proud of myself as towards what I have done this semester. Im really satisfied on how all my work, photos and portfolio came out. I feel that I have learned a lot and from that I will carry on to learn even more things. As I look at my portfolio and work, I can't help but think of all my hard work that I put into it and all the passion that came towards doing them. I now know that I can do a lot with just a few ideas.
My favorite experience now looking back would have to have been getting more and more used to using PhotoShop. I learned so many things, from using many tools and using different paintbrushes. My favorite project from this semester would have to be our Personal Metaphor. Simply because it was our last project of the year and I got to create it using all that I knew and what I have learned throughout my journey in Digital Photography class. Using so many tools and creating new things by using tutorials I know now that I have a lot of passion for Photography. I never knew I could get this far and knowing what I now know, I developed so much. I learned many things, some which I will use everytime when I take a simple picture or creating my own artworks. I learned I could make my picture better with using Flash or just by changing the ISO. Since the beginging of my journey here in this class I have learned new things I never thought I could.
I feel I was most successful in many things, one of them being taking pictures. I feel that I have grown more into Photography. It's not just having a camera and snaping pictures of someone or something. It's about capturing a moment that will last a lifetime, a simple picture can tell a story. I was also successful in PhotoShop, making my own pieces of artwork using tutorials. Starting off small and ending with a Masterpiece. With every project I made in PhotoShop I felt very proud of myself because I started with using the simplest of tools to now using different unique tools. All the things I did I feel so proud of myself because I pushed myself and gave it everything I had and in the end coming up with these beautiful artworks I never dreamed of creating. The most thing I struggled with would have to have been just getting started and finding how I was going to put my idea on the computer. But I guess that's where everyone starts off with. Having stressing moments and not being able to start was very struggling. Especially when having a ticking clock and a due date of the project, I thought to myself I was not going to finish on time. Looking around and seeing everyone getting started I felt I was the only one having trouble. But once I started I couldn't stop! I would wish I had more time to do my artworks because there was so many things I wanted to add or do!
I believe that I improved in many things, from knowing the tools and capturing pictures. Setting my ideas down first then letting it become more! I improved on my photo taking skills, such as seeing past what I could capture. In my projects also, starting off little but ending big. I put more details in my artwork and I work very hard on making a picture be more then just a snap shot. I look at taking a picture differently then I first started taking this class. Some of my influences have been the many artist that there are in the world and that I got to know. Also some of my influences would have to have been my teacher Ms. Cook, because she teached me how to look at something and go past it. Using my imagination and my skills she helped me develop and I learned many things. I believe I can go far, and there is nothing I can't do.
Some of my growth would have to be in my projects, I really out did myself on many of them and I am very proud I could go this far. I've showed a great improvement on my projects. Since August to now (May) I have showen much more detail in my pictures. I never thought I would be as good as I am today. I didn't know anything in the begining and now I know so much. By working alone, with a partner or in groups I worked very hard. I am very far with how much expierience I've had in this class. Every project I enjoyed, and it was just a wonderful experience. Digital Photography class is my favorite class because we got to do a lot of hands on activity. I know if I decide to persue a job in Photography I will take all that I learned from this class and put it together with whatever I learn in the future. Overall my portfolio is my best acomplishment so far, and I am really proud with everything I've done. Truely, this is one experience I will never forget!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment