Thursday, April 9, 2009

ISO Film Speed









ISO is a film speed, it referes to how the light reacts when it is given a sudden movement. When you use flash in a very dark room it is sometimes bad to do so. If you take a picture with flash instead of ISO your picture will come out all wrong and if you are taking a pictures of someone, they are going to come out giving you a deer in the headlights look. (Which obviously you don't want that!) When using ISO you can get your picture better and it comes out with light. Like in my pictures I took I took one ISO with no flash (on Auto) and it just came out too dark! Then I took one with flash and no ISO and it gave my partner a deer in the headlights look! From then on I used ISO with many numbers (50, 400, 5,000) and it gave me good results after being in a pitch dark room! You have to be careful when using fast ISO because if you move too fast or if your partner is not standing still you can blurr your picture and may cause it to ruin it which I don't think you want. My pictures set a very good example on ISO and I learned a lot from it!

No comments: