Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Surrealism "Dreaming"


My picture is very simple yet it has a little meaning. It shows that how somewhere a place can be busy or alone, you can still have peace if you get away somewhere else. The purple pasture keeps going on and on and on. There are many hot air balloons that blend into the sky color which I thought was pretty cool. Hanging down them there is a heart key, now there are many balloons with hearts but which one will you choose to open the sky? As long as you reach the right one you will find that in the heart key hole there is a sneek peek of what is waiting for you at the other side (inside). Inside you will find that it's a whole different world..different place that waits for you. It's a calm and peaceful ocean with the sun just bearly setting. In that sky there floating by is another hot air balloon. As you can enter you will find peace and you can set your mind at ease. When you look out the key hole, it's a different story. The key hole symbolizes another part of the world you can open. I chose the purple pasture background because I wanted the picture first to be seen as an ordinary place. Yet with another world in the sky just waiting for someone to open it with one key. Reaching and reaching trying to get a key trying to awaken the possibilty to go into a different world a different place. The hot air balloons represent freedom, the keys represent opportunities, the key hole represents dreams and imagination that one has when they look at the sky and day dream. Endless hopes and dreams that you have. My picture represents life and dreams, I really like everything I did. I think it came out very beautiful..Oh the endless possibilities...

1 comment:

Teresa said...

i like how it seems like your face is appearing in the sky dreaming.

good job.

thx for the comment =]