Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Graduation Cover

I think I did an outstanding job in my program cover! I just love how it turned out in the end! I think I did everything well especially on my artistic picture. I did a very different thing then the rest becuase the rest felt and had more of a Chavez look. They all either had pictures of the school or the pegasus. They are all the same but mine is different then them, which is what I was aiming for. I think its easy once you know where to get started. The most important thing is just to have it planned out and hope that it falls in place, exactly the way you want it to. I don't really have any suggestion's for next years class. The way Ms. Cook explained it was pretty straight foward. My Graduation Cover is so far the best design I've made through out the time I've taken Photography Class. I love my design and there is nothing I would change on it. It came out more perfect then I thought it would!

No comments: