I think my program cover came out awsome! I love how everything came out especially the colors and the stamp designs. I think I could have made the quote font different becuase it is a little hard to read but other then that I wouldn't change anything! The thing I struggled in the most would have to be just coming up with the idea and just getting started. I had a little bit of a struggle with that because I just didn't know where to start. I think I did much better on my Graduation Cover! I like this one too but the other one I did just came out much better and plus it has an artistic feel to it. It also has a very good meaning, but I did a very good job on both!Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Academic Excellence Letter Program
I think my program cover came out awsome! I love how everything came out especially the colors and the stamp designs. I think I could have made the quote font different becuase it is a little hard to read but other then that I wouldn't change anything! The thing I struggled in the most would have to be just coming up with the idea and just getting started. I had a little bit of a struggle with that because I just didn't know where to start. I think I did much better on my Graduation Cover! I like this one too but the other one I did just came out much better and plus it has an artistic feel to it. It also has a very good meaning, but I did a very good job on both!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment