Friday, October 24, 2008

Scary Expressions

When I look at this picture the first thing that I think of is how hideous I can look if I was a zombie! Don't get me wrong I would look funny but a little scary. If you showed this to little kids they would probably laugh instead of screaming and hiding. I really think I should have put a little more effort into making it more scary. I kind of look dumb but it comes really close to a zombie. Maybe I should have put more blood maybe it would have looked more scary. Other than that this picture I think is alright.

This next picture makes me think of a scary movie. I really like my picture because im in a Graveyard with a ghost floating next to me. It does look real like if I was actually there! I really like my ghost, it's like she's just lost and wondering around huanting anyone who dares to step foot in the Graveyard. It does look scary but then again it doesn't. I could have put a lito more lighting in my ghost to make it look like she was appearing there more. I really like this picture and I think I did a really good job in this one!


Last but not least when I look at this picture the first thing that comes to my mind is how scary I look. I see it but in a way I don't really look like myself in this photo. Adding the texture and the sharp diamond eyes make it look more scary. Like if I was turning into this monster and im ready to attack! With this picture I know I can scare people off! I think I did a good job in making myself look scary maybe I could have done a little bit more texture around my face but other than that I like it.



No comments: