This project was an opportunity for us to put the tools we have learned to use. We were to take one of our portraits, and change it creatively using the following: selection tools, layers, adjustment layers, layer styles, blending options, paint brushes and opacity.What I like about my image is that I got to decide what I want to be colored in. Not only that but also be creative and make my picture look artistic. The method I like most would have to be the feather. Because it gave some of my colors a softer smoother look. I feel very confident about my photoshop skills. I still need to practice more but other than that I know I can do it and learn even more new things!
1 comment:
This picture is so cute! i love that the doors are yellow :) i love the way you used bright colors. Real nice. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment